Gryphon Audio Designs has consistently offered unwavering support to the LP format with high performance MC/MM phono stages as optional modules for installation in preamplifiers and integrated amplifiers at all price points across our product range.
Based on the legendary Legato phono stage, the Gryphon PS3 MM/MC Phono Module is a true balanced dual-mono design for enhanced channel separation, capable of extracting every musical detail for ultimate realism.
The PS3 is an updated version of our renowned PS2 and PS2-S, offering an extended range of MC cartridge load impedance options accessible through rear panel and fully balanced signal handling.
The PS3 module can be optionally added to the Diablo 333, with more to come.
- True Dual Mono Class A topology with no global negative feedback.
- Discrete build balanced topology featuring matched transistor arrays.
- Designed to fully exploit the inherently balanced nature of the phono cartridge.
- MC load impedance can be set externally with left/right rear panel switches.
- Changeable MC/MM setting via Gryphon Diablo 333 menu.
- Polypropylene capacitors used in RIAA correction stages.
- DC-coupled topology from input to output
- One gold plated Neutrik XLR balanced input socket.
- Ultra-short signal path with minimal internal/external wiring.
- Low noise +/- 23VDC regulated voltage supplies for excellent analogue THD and noise suppression.
- Four-layer printed circuit board with 70μm copper traces.
- Designed and built in Denmark.
- Gain: MC: 64dB MM: 42dB
- Impedance settings: MC: 20Ω to 1600Ω in steps. MM: 47KΩ // 220pF
- Signal to Noise ratio: MC: (Input 2.5 mV, 1 kHz): >72 dB MM: (Input 250 mV, 1 kHz): >84 dB